Unfortunately, the corona restrictions will continue, meaning that the doors of the city’s training facilities will remain closed at least until the end of January. With these prospects, training will start no earlier than Monday, February 1, 2021 – we will actively monitor the development of the situation and open the doors as soon as possible.
As the start of the spring season is forced to be delayed due to the situation, we will give a discount on course prices. We will update the site and prices for spring 2021 before the start of the season, and we hope it will be in February.
If you want to support our Association and pay the full price for the courses, the money will be used to support Master Lü. But every member of the Association is entitled to discounts, which we will announce before the start of the actual season.